how to add tomcat server in eclipse
Assumption: First install the tomcat directly using apt-get install tomcat7 or download binary distribution from tomcat website.
1. Go to window>preferences
2. search for server
3. select Runtime and click on add
4. Add the tomcat7 path, which is located at /usr/share/tomcat7
5. apply…and that’s it.
1. from menu window>show view>other.. and search for server
2. right click the server tab and add new server
3. define new server and add server runtime envrioment which is /usr/share/tomcat7
4. click on finish.